Thursday, August 25, 2011

Philly Style Sausage Egg and Cheese

While traveling cross country it dawned on me that I had not eaten all day. Perfect excuse for a breakfast sandwich. While I suspected that there would probably be a Dunkin Donuts at the Philadelphia Airport for me to satisfy my hankering. (DD's sandwiches are average at best but they're relatively cheap and are readily available). Fortunately as I exited the aircraft, I found a little gem in the B terminal called Eat at Joe's and they had a variety of breakfast sammys on the menu served at all times. Even better I was surprised to find was that my turkey sausage egg and cheese was served on a hoagie roll philly style. As I received my order a young woman waiting next to me said "Breakfast for Dinner" to which I replied "Sometimes that's the best time." That sandwich was hot and fresh, the cheese melty... I believe it was white american cheese, and the sausage was sliced into tasty little rectangles. What a surprise Philly! Well Done!


No comments:

Post a Comment